Welcome to our class web page!
4th Grade - A Track
I hope you all enjoy the extra time you will have with your children when we are off track. The following activities can be worked on by your child if you desire.
1. Read and write summaries about the stories (Visit your public library!)
2. Pearson Realize Math Website
3. Memorize address and important phone numbers
4. Practice multiplication and division (math-drills.com, multiplication.com, or write your own)
5. "Links" (see tab on the left)*Just a friendly reminder: Birthday food treats need to be shared at home. Feel free to bring in a fun non-food item to share in class if you desire (special pencil, eraser, etc.).Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.orgRoom 205951-739-7120 (Extension 67205)
University/College Attended: CSU Fullerton, University of New England
Degree Earned: BA Liberal Studies, Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, MS Education
Hometown: Whittier, CA