Prado View Elementary School strives to provide a challenging and progressive curriculum to all students. Staff, students and parents perceive Prado View Elementary School as having a positive learning environment that nurtures academic excellence and develops creative thinking. Shared decision making promotes ongoing changes which provide an outstanding educational program that prepares students for the future.
- Students are provided with a safe and nurturing environment conducive to learning.
- Teachers, parents and staff members work together in a cooperative manner in an atmosphere that involves mutual trust and respect.
- Our culturally diverse population provides an outstanding opportunity to foster better understanding among all stakeholders.
- We strive to create motivated, eager learners with high self-esteem.
- High academic goals and expectations are shared by all.
- There is a well-rounded curriculum, encompassing state academic content standards, that challenges motivates and prepares students for the twenty first century.
- Students' individual academic, social and emotional growth is regularly reviewed by teachers and staff during PTT collaborations, Co-op meetings, SST meetings and daily collaboration.
- Academic programs are designed to address the needs of the whole child.