School Vision and Mission
Prado View Elementary School strives to provide a challenging and progressive curriculum to all students. Staff, students, and parents perceive Prado View as having a positive learning environment that nurtures academic excellence and develops creative thinking. Shared decision-making promotes ongoing changes, which provide an outstanding educational program that prepares students for the future.
· Students are provided with a safe and nurturing environment conducive to learning.
· Teachers, parents and staff members work together in a cooperative manner in an atmosphere that involves mutual trust and respect.
· Our culturally diverse population provides an outstanding opportunity to foster better understanding among all stakeholders.
· We strive to create motivated, eager learners with high self-esteem.
· High academic goals and expectations are shared by all.
· A well-rounded curriculum, encompassing state academic content standards, that challenges, motivates and prepares students for the twenty-first century.
· Students’ individual academic, social and emotional growth is regularly reviewed by teachers and staff during PCT collaborations, Co-op meetings, SST meetings and daily collaboration.
· Academic programs are designed to address the needs of the whole child.