Our School Vision - Riverview Elementary School
Riverview Elementary School is committed to providing an environment where students, teachers, parents, and staff join in partnership to ensure that all children will develop a love of learning and reach their highest potential as responsible citizens.
Our vision is:
* Student needs are priority one.
* All students can learn and be successful while becoming lifelong learners.
* High expectations generate high success
* To create a learning environment that is safe and will offer an equal opportunity for all students in their pursuit of academic excellence.
* To utilize current practices that are proven to enhance learning: Step-Up-To-Writing, Pacing Guides, data analysis, collaboration, Marzano, Engagement Cube, and District/Common Assessments.
* To strive as partners with home and community to encourage, nurture, support, and develop all students to their highest academic potential and as respectful, responsible citizens.
* Diversity is recognized as strength and a valuable resource that is accepted and respected by our school community.
* Learning is enhanced by fostering caring and trusting relationships.
* Personal relationships are the strength and foundation of our school community.
Today is Tuesday, March 11, 2014