River Heights offers a wide range of programs, including English Language Development, special education, and honors classes. Students also choose from a wide variety of exploratory classes including computer science, fine arts and music. For students struggling in math and language arts, they are placed in intervention classes. During fifth period, all students take Academic Support Core, which focuses on literacy and provides both intervention and enrichment based on student needs.
- Located in the growing community of Eastvale on 22.3 acres, with student capacity of 1,750 and 61 teachers.
- Athletic facilities include: soccer field, running track, softball fields, basketball courts (indoors and outdoors) and volleyball courts.
- Located between Eastvale Elementary and Eleanor Roosevelt High School with K-12 curriculum planning.
- Offers a comprehensive program in academics, including Honors, Physical Education, Exploratory Classes, Special Education services, and Fine Arts.
- Offers a seven period day that includes a homeroom and teacher collaboration time.
- Offers state of the art technology and computer access throughout the school, including wireless technology.
- Offers instruction/learning support through specially designed classrooms for science, video production, graphic arts, computer labs, and career technology.
Last Modified on November 12, 2015