River Heights Intermediate SchoolOffice Clerk Procedures and Helpful TipsOffice Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Phone: (951)738-2155
- The River Heights office staff is here to help parents and students. Below is some information to assist you with common issues at school.
- When students do not feel well they may go to the school heath office. Students need have a pass from an adult to see the nurse or health clerk.
- Birthdays and other occasions are not celebrated at school. Please do not send food items of any type for your student to share at school. Also, balloons, flowers, and gifts should not be carried around the campus.
- Student entrance and exit is through the south gate by the Library/Media Center or the northwest gate, next to the bike rack, not through the office.
- If students need lunch money, parents or guardians may sign in at the front office and go to the lunch area to put the money on the lunch account.
- Of course we want students to be responsible. If homework, projects, PE clothes, or other items are dropped off for a student, a message will be sent to the classroom. The student may come to pick up items in the office during the passing period.
- Students who need to leave school early must be signed out in the front office. Parents or guardians must bring I.D. Please refrain from signing out a student during the last 20 minutes of the school day.
- Update phone numbers promptly, so that in case of an emergency the school is able to contact you.
- iPod's and electronic games of any kind, including MP3 players, are not allowed on campus. These items will be held in the off and parents can pick them up. Please help us out and have your children keep these valuable items at home.
- Cell phones must be turned off before entering the campus gates. Phones are to remain off until leaving the campus for the day. If a student uses a cell phone on campus, for any reason, it will be confiscated. Students may use office phones to call parents for important issues.
Last Modified on June 28, 2011