Welcome to Ms Fulcher's teacher websiteHAS MOVED GO TO CANVAS!
Ms. Fulcher Business/Technology Department Grades 9-12SCHEDULE:
- Per 1 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (relates to FBLA) 1A/1B -- A-G Approved Course & Articulation with Norco Community College is pending
- Per 2 Conference Period for Work Exp.
- Per 3 BUSINESS LAW 1A/B -- A-G Approved Course & Articulated with Norco Community College
- Per 4 Teacher Prep Period
- Per 5 INTERNSHIP 1A/1B and 2A/2B Meets Per 5 in F106 on PLC Wednesday's Note: (You must have transportation for this course -- off site on block days)
- Per 5 WORK EXPERIENCE 1A/1B and 2A/2B Must attend class ONE day a week either Period 6 on PLC Wednesday or 0 Period @ 6:50 a.m. on Thursday in F106
- Per 6 WORK EXPERIENCE 1A/1B and 2A/2B Must attend class ONE day a week either Period 6 on PLC Wednesday or 0 Period @ 6:50 a.m. on Thursday in F106
Ask Ms. Fulcher for details or check your student letter/syllabus for more information.JOIN FBLA! Future Business Leaders of AmericaFBLA Adviser: Meetings are After school in F106 -- Most meetings are Every other ThursdayClick on the FBLA Link to the left of this page for the most recent Santiago Chapter newsletter & informationwww.cafbla.org (California Website) Click on the Inland Section Link and look for Santiago High Schoolwww.fbla.org (National website) Click on the FBLA tab at the top and be sure to look at the videos on the home page!
Contact Info:firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-739-5600 x2506
Universities Attended: Pepperdine University BSM and MSA: National University Teaching Credential and Aministrative Credential Tier I
Hometown: Tucson, AZ
The Department of Education seeks to have every teacher certified in the area in which they are teaching. If this criteria is met, the teacher is "Highly Qualified".