Are you ready to be a Bobcat?
Norco Intermediate welcomes everyone to our small, tight-nit-community school. When ready to enroll your future Bobcat, please bring the following documents to ensure your visit is as efficient as possible.
Who can enroll a student?
Only birth parents and legal guardians may enroll or disenroll any student as outlined by state, county, and district law.
What do I need to bring?
- Valid I.D. - Parents/guardians must bring valid, government-issued identification (i.e. driver's license, passport, military I.D.)
- Birth Certificate - Please bring the original birth certificate, as well as any court documentation that may be needed to enroll your student.
- Immunization Records
- 3 Polio
- 3 DPT/TD
- TB Test - We are one of the few school district's that require this; please be sure to do this early since it takes approximately two days before medical staff can read the results. Results must be negative documented on the immunization card before enrolling, or if positive, an x-ray must be taken to confirm negative results.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses by 7th grade
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Unofficial Transcripts - Any document that shows which classes the student was previously enrolled in, such as a class schedule), as well as the previous report cards for the past two years (this helps ensure the student is placed in the appropriate classes, as well).
- Proof of Residency - Please provide a utility bill (i.e. gas, water, electricity) in the parent/guardian's name with the current address. Should you reside with another family, the person who is listed on the utility bill must also be present at the time of registration, along with valid identification.
- IEP Paperwork - Does your child receive special education services or receive modifications to his/her education? Please provide all documentation of special education services so we can ensure your child is placed in the appropriate classes and continues to receive his/her services.
- CNUSD Registration Packet - You may pick up at the district office or at our school during regular business hours. Please have the packet completed before arriving.
NOTE: In the event that it is determined a false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information is used to establish residency and secure registration in the District, such registration shall be cosidered null and void.
More Helpful Resources:
- click here to find out when NIS is visiting the feeder elementary schools, when the high schools come to visit our 8th graders, and when the beginning of the year registration occurs.
District Registration Info
- click here to find more detailed information about registration procedures, such as inter- and intra-district transfers.
Phone: (951) 736-3206
Fax: (951) 736-3208