Students who plan to participate in Division 1 (D-1) and Division 2 (D-2) college athletics should begin the registration process for NCAA Clearinghouse during their junior (11th grade) year of high school. All students must meet reguarly with their counselors beginning in 9th grade to ensure they meet the rigorous requirements of NCAA eligibility. Here are some additional resources to assist parents and students:
Need Further Assistance?Visit Your CounselorAthletic Director:
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Recruiting Quick Reference Sheet
- Initial Eligibility Standards
- What a Player Should Do
- What is the NCAA Clearinghouse?
- How do I register for the NCAA Eligibility Center?
- NCAA Eligibility Center Registration Tutorial
Josh Cameron | email@example.com