Work Permits

  • Employment is required for a work permit.

    Minors under the age of 18 will need a work permit for his or her current employer. Work permits are required at all times, including summer, and will expire in the fall of each school year. Work Permit Applications are available in the College & Career Center and front office. This form is also available in the Student Services department at CNUSD.  

    Student will deliver the completed application to the Student Services department at the district office for processing.

    Address: 2820 Clark Avenue, Norco

    Telephone: (951) 736-5111

    Business Hours: 8:00-4:30 pm (M-F)