We are now a Character Counts School
This year we will be teaching the 6 pillars of character.
1. Responsibility - Do what you are supposed to do, Think before you act, Always do your best
2. Respect -Treat others the way you want to be treated, Don't threaten, hit, or hurt anyone, Good manners, No bad language
3. Trustworthiness - Be honest, Have courage to do the right thing, Be loyal-stand by your family and friends
4. Citizenship- Obey the laws and rules, Do your share to make the school and community better
5. Caring - Be kind, Express gratitude, Help others in need
6. Fairness - Play by the rules, Take turns and share, Treat all people fairly