Dr. Teri L. Osborn
Subjects: International Baccalaureate Biology, AP Biology, Natural ScienceEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone number: 951-739-5670 ext. 3831Educational background:University of Nebraska : Bachelor of Arts in Education K-12 and Master of Science in Education, Biology.California State University: Master of Arts in Education AdministrationCalifornia State University: Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership and CurriculumWelcome to my site!Biology for 9th and 10th Grades
Sign up for Remind.com by texting @8a396k to 81010Access to Google folder resources - click hereAccess to Dragonfly textbook online - click hereAP/IB Biology - Year 2This is a fast-paced, extremely comprehensive course that covers topics from both introductory level biology and chemistry courses and will require the production of a research science fair project, independent class note-taking from my website, online homework and online assessments. Independent work skills and strong self-discipline are essential to survive the course and the ability to deal with a heavy homework load is required.SUMMER WORK 20171. Sign up with Remind.com
2. Begin your Technical Science Research Project
- @4ahbf4 to 81010 for Advanced Biology 2017-2018
- @d4b98b to 81010 for Extended Essay 2017-2018
- Must include experiment that you can measure a response!!!
- Find 5 scholarly articles with research to support it (no websites; articles can be from college library, online scholarworks, scientific magazines, Google Scholar)
- Formulate your Null and Alternate hypotheses
- Identify your IV, DV and constants
- Develop a procedure for experiment and data collection
The Department of Education seeks to have every teacher certified in the area in which they are teaching. If this criteria is met, the teacher is "Highly Qualified".