Corona High School
Monday, October 20, 2014
3:15 – V Boys WP @ Martin Luther King
4:00 – JV Boys WP vs. Martin Luther King
· Anyone interested in playing on the Boys Golf Team needs to stop by S-103 to sign up and get try out information.
· No Announcements at this time.
Student Store/ASB Activities:
· FRESHMEN: If you ordered a 2018 T-shirt, they are here and ready for pick-up in the Student Store. Please come by the Student Store with your school I.D.
· Pictures taken at Registration are now available for pick-up in the Student Store.
· Attention! If anyone has any used/old backpacks, please donate them to Unity! Bring your donations to the Front Office or Room K-5.
Counseling/College & Career Center:
· On Wednesday, Oct. 22nd, we will be having our Norco College representative here during 2nd period. If you have questions for Norco, please sign up in Room J-1.
· On Thursday, Oct. 23rd, we will be having a representative from Whittier College visit our campus in Room J-1 during both lunches. Please come during your lunchtime and hear what Whittier has to offer.
· Santiago Canyon is inviting all seniors planning on attending Santiago Canyon College in the fall, as well as their parents, to Family Night on November 13th. The event will take place at Santiago Canyon College 8045 East Chapman Ave, Orange, 92869 starting at 5:45 pm until 8:30 pm. Don’t miss this event! All students interested in attending this event need to RSVP to Maureen Roe at Roe_maureen@sccollege.edu by November 6th . Pick up a flyer in J-1 or the Counseling Office.
· Attention all photographers, writers, music composers, artists, film producers and dance choreographers!!! Show your creativity and participate in the PTA National Reflections Cultural Arts competition. The 2014-2015 theme is "The World Would Be A Better Place If...". Create an original work in one of 7 categories: Dance Choreography, Photography, Film Production, Musical Composition, Literature, Visual Arts, and Special Artists. Prizes will be awarded to the winner in each category. Submissions are due October 22nd to Ms. Knutson in the office. Rules and forms are posted on the CHS website under the PTSA link on Parents tab.