Corona High School
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
No Sporting Events Scheduled.
· Girls Volleyball tryouts for next year’s team will be on May 30 from 2-4. You must be cleared with an athletic physical before you can try-out.
· Attention All Seniors: Your Text Books and/or Obligations must be taken care of by May 24. Please remember to bring in those books and pay for any obligations at the Student Store by May 24.
· Seniors: Stop by the Registrar’s Office after the Graduation Practice and pick up your student file. Be sure to have a picture ID.
Student Store/ASB Activities:
· No announcements at this time.
· Attention ALL SCIENCE CLUB MEMBERS: We will have our final meeting TODAY in Room K-1 after school. We will elect next year’s officers and have our recycling raffle.
· TEACH Club last meeting of the year: tomorrow May 22nd in P-4. Bring your favorite munchies or dessert and your swimming suit. We will have a mini pool party with food, music, and swimming.
· FNL is looking for officers for next year. If you are interested in having fun while you are making a difference in your school and community, then this is the club for you! Please see Ms. Cassady in Room K-6 for more details about the club, or being an officer.
Counseling/College & Career Center:
· Attention Norco College bound seniors! If you have applied to Norco College and have not yet taken the required Assessment Test, you need to DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Call the testing office at 951/739-7176 or visit the website at www.norcocollege.edu.
· Students, if you are planning on taking Algebra 2 or AP Calculus next year and would like to take a prep course over the summer to prepare, CNUSD is offering a various preparation courses. The cost for each course is $109.00. Pick up a flyer in the Counseling Office or J-1 if you are interested.
· Attention All students enrolled in AP Biology next year: Please come by Room S-102 to pick up the summer assignment, or download it off the Corona High Website.
· All students registered for AP European History in the fall must come to a mandatory meeting in B-9 this Friday, either before school at 7:20 or after school at 2:45. We will be discussing course expectation and the summer assignment.
· Attention all students enrolled in AP Chemistry for next year—Stop by Room K-1 to pick up your summer assignment.
· The Summer assignment for next year's A.P. Literature students is available online, or a hard copy may be picked up from Mr. Auth in Room E-2.
· The wait is over! Yearbook Distribution TODAY AND TOMORROW. Distribution is in Room G-3, Both Lunches. Bring your ID!