Corona High School
Tuesday May 5, 2015
All GIRLS,SOFTBALL@ NORCO 4:00PM
ALL BOYS,VOLLEYBALL@ SANTIAGO/CORONA 4:00PM
BIG VIII PRELIMS: VR BOYS,GOLF 10:00AM
BIG VIII PRELIMS: VR TRACK &FIELD, COED 2:00PM
BIG VIII PRELIMS; ALL SWIM & DIVING COED 3:00PM
· Senior Dinner Dance tickets are on sale for $40 with ASB and $45 without. Make sure to email your photos to email@example.com
· Seniors you may purchase an additional 3 graduation tickets. As long as you don’t have any obligations. Seniors, can purchase UP TO 6 tickets. You must have your current CHS ID card and you may not have any obligations.
· Senior tassels are on sale in the Student Store for $10
· Grad night tickets on Sale $100.00 with ASB or $110.00 W/Out ASB
Student Store/ASB Activities:
· There will be a Friday Night Live meeting after school today , Tuesday May 5th In room K6.
Counseling/College & Career Center:
· The Last day to register for the last SAT test on June 6th is Friday, May 8th. Visit www.collegeboard.org before the deadline. This is a great time for Juniors to test. May 8th is also the last day to register for the last ACT Test on June 13th. Visit www.actstudents.org
· Are you interested in attending a military academy or interest in a military career after high school? You will want to attend the Military Academy Night on Wednesday, May 6th from 6 – 8pm at Ortega High School in Lake Elsinore. There will be representatives from each academy and members of the Academy Nominations Selection Committee. Contact Jackie Lansing at 951/277-0041 for more information. Flyers can be picked up in the counseling office.
· FIREFIGHTING WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN! Female students who are 16 years or older can participate in a fire orientation event to include classroom and hands-on activities to be held Saturday, May 2nd at the Ben Clark Training Center in Riverside. This is a FREE event and you must RSVP to 951/571-6197. Pick up a flyer and release paper in Room J-1. Space is limited.
· Online Health Unit 6 Meeting is in I-7 at 3:00 PM on Thursday, May 7th. One more unit to go! See you there...
· Anyone interested in playing boys basketball this summer there will be tryouts on Friday, May 8th from 5-8 and Saturday, May 9th from 8-11 in the main gym. You must be cleared through the athletic director in order to try out.
· The 2015-2016 Off Campus Independent PE Study packets are here. Please stop by the AP Office to pick up your packet for next year. Independent PE is for the advanced level athletes who have a practice and training schedule of a minimum of 15 hours per week in a competitive program. All coaches for Independent PE must be cleared through the district. The application return deadline is July 1, 2015.
· Girls Varsity Golf tryouts will be held Tuesday May 5th at 4:30 pm at Temescal driving range. Please have your athletic clearance packet completed by May 5th- For more details see coach Chris on campus.