Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
Upon graduation Orange Grove students will:
1. Demonstrate mastery of a critical mass of knowledge.
· pass the California High School Exit Exam.
· pass 5 of 6 classes
· have knowledge and expertise of their curriculum as evidence by being highly qualified in their area.
· utilize effective learning strategies
2. Exhibit entry level skills, attitudes and habits appropriate for successful employment.
· demonstrate literacy.
· demonstrate the ability to use technology.
· understand the importance of being on time and prepared as demonstrated via work experience participation.
3. Exhibit evidence of a positive self-worth and respect for diversity.
· meet criteria for readmission to a traditional school setting
· demonstrate conflict mediation and the ability to receive constructive criticism evidenced by a minimal number of inappropriate behavior incidents requiring a referral and/or suspension for education code violations.
· participate and complete counseling sessions and/or community service as assigned.