The following items of clothing are considered inappropriate/unacceptable for school attire:
- Skirts and shorts shall be worn at an appropriate/acceptable length
- Pants must fit at the hip so they will stay on without a belt.
- Apparel with emblems, printing, etc., that are obscene, libelous, or slanderous
- Strapless, halter tops, or tube tops
- Bare midriffs (no skin showing)
- Undergarments showing
- Chains or weapons (chains such as those attached to belts, pockets, or wallets present a safety hazard)
- No shirts
- Lack of undergarments
- Shirts, tops or sweaters unbuttoned below the sternum
- Hats, visors of any kind
- Sunglasses inside classrooms or office areas
- No jerseys of any kind
- Crowns or stars of any kind or other symbol or insignia that may create a hostile environment among students or groups of students.
Last Modified on September 8, 2011