All About Me:
I am very excited to be your child’s first grade teacher! I have been teaching for 17 years and this will be my 14th year teaching first grade. My husband and I have two beautiful children, Emily who is in 10th grade and Michael who is in 7th grade.
- Bachelor Degree in Spanish from University of California, Riverside
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Master Degree in Educational Administration from Chapman University
- Things to Do: I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, camping, reading a good book, going to the movies, as well as visiting with friends.
- Store: The Loft, Nordstrom
- Treats: Classroom Supplies, Starbucks
- Lunch Spot: The Habit, The Cheesecake Factory
- Colors: My favorite colors are green and red.
- Holiday: Christmas