Ways to avoid College Assessment Tests J
Some use EAP results check the website (RCC does not at this time/Chaffey does). http://www.cccco.edu/ChancellorsOffice/Divisions/StudentServices/EarlyAssessmentProgram/CommunityCollegeEAPParticipants/tabid/1746/Default.aspx
· EAP Results
· SAT Reasoning Test-500 or higher CR(Critical Reading)/Math-550 or higher.
· SAT Math Subject Test-550 or higher (Level 1 or 2)
· ACT Test – 22 or higher (English Test)/23 Math
· AP Results 3 or higher (Language & Comp or Lit. & Comp/Calculus AB or BC or Stats).
· SAT Reasoning Test – 680 or higher on the writing section
· ACT – 30 or higher on combined English/Writing test
· AP Results 3 or higher in English (Language or Literature)
*no information found to get away from math entrance exam.
Check individual websites for requirements