Welcome Back Bears!
The start to the school year is always a time filled with excitement and sometimes a bit of apprehension. It is also a time when students may begin to struggle with new curricular demands. This month’s blog entry will direct students and parents to online resources that help support student learning. As always, students need to be monitored while online. For tips on how to keep kids safe online, please refer to our earlier blog entry: September 2013 – Internet Safety at Home.
- Preschool– 2nd grade assistance.
Kindergarten through Twelfth:
- Provides freeonline tutoring in all subject areas
Corona Public Library
- Log in with your library card. Free online homework help or you can schedule a session in a private virtual study room.
Ticket to Read
- Per student pricing is $20.00 per year for reading only. A combined purchase of both the reading and math program is $64.00 per year. Students need to use Ticket toRead for a minimum of one hour per week to ensure maximum growth.
- Free lessons on reading comprehension
Read Write Think
- Offers a large library of lessons in a varietyof subjects
- Read your Houghton Mifflin textbooks online
Math Skill Building
- K – 6 math skill games
Free Rice - English/Spanish Translation
- Practice Humanities, Math, Languages, Science, English, Chemistry, Geography and SAT Prep all while donating food to children in need.
Harvey Mudd Homework Help
If you know of additional online resources, please let us know. We’ll add to our Parent Resource page. I hope everyone has had a terrific start to the school year!