High School DiplomaRegistration for High School Diploma Classes are on referral basis
Classroom attendance is required weekly
Morning classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 Noon
Evening classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.High School Diploma Classes
- High School Diploma classes are available mornings and evenings
- Morning classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 Noon
- Evening classes are offered Monday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Some online classes offered. Must have reliable internet access
- Classes are open entry
- Enrollment is welcome anytime
- Open year round
- Individual study plan is developed
Counseling and Student Support ServiceAdult Education counselors are available to assist students with all aspects of academic and/or vocational planning. Our staff can help you decide whether a High School Equivalency (GED or HISET) or a High School Diploma is best for you. Counseling hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. by appointment.
Meet with the Adult Education counselor to help you obtain your previous high school and work experience records.
Adult Education High School Diploma Requirements
- Language Arts 40 credits
- Mathematics 20 credits
- Science/Health 25 credits
- US History 10 credits
- Government/Economics 10 credits
- Social Science 10 credits
- Foreign Language or Visual Performing Arts 10 credits