To Participate in 8th Grade Activities I need:
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Students must attend 90% or more of the school days or periods they are enrolled in.
- Students demonstrating poor attendance habits (i.e.--excessive tardies, truancies, no documenation from medical appointments or frequent early dismissals) will be referred to administration and may be excluded from participating in the school activities. Note: Students will have the opportunity to attend Saturday School to receive credit for a day of absence.
- Disciplinary Saturday Schools must be served.
- Students earning multiple Ed Code Violations resulting in administrative disciplinary action may not be allowed to participate in school activities.
- Students consistently demonstrating poor behavior may be placed on a behavior contract.