Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)WICHE (Western Interstate Commission for High Education)The WICHE is a student exchange program that affords students from any of the 15 WICHE states to attend participating 2 or 4 year colleges, pursue graduate degrees or internships at discounted costs.
•WICHE States include Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.WRGP (Western Regional Graduate Program)
- Students who are pursuing a Master’s & or Ph.D
- Must live in 1 of the 15 participating WICHE states
- Apply to at least 1 of the 51 WICHE colleges
- Apply directly to the office of graduate studies & identify self as a WRGP applicant
PSEP (Professional Student Exchange Program)
- Enroll in a qualifying graduate programs (1 of 275)
- Students seeking enrollment in a professional program in 1 of the 12 participating western WICHE states.
- Most students can receive in state tuition prices & or reduced tuition at private institutions.
- Home state pays a support fee to assist in tuition costs.
- Must study in 1 of the following fields:
Go to http://www.wiche.edu/psep for list of participating colleges and requirements.
- Dentistry, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Osteopathic Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Podiatry, Veterinary Medicine
Last Modified on December 17, 2013