Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)Are you interested in studying at a college or university outside of California? If so, you should research the WUE as well as all of the other organizations associated with it. Please see information below.Under the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), California students who enroll in member colleges will pay a reduced out-of-state tuition that is equal to 150% of the tuition that state’s residents pay. State colleges in the following states have the option of participating in the WUE: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.http://www.wiche.edu/wueWICHE (Western Interstate Commission for High Education)The WICHE is a student exchange program that affords students from any of the 15 WICHE states to attend participating 2 or 4 year colleges, pursue graduate degrees or internships at discounted costs.
•WICHE States include Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.WRGP (Western Regional Graduate Program)
- Students who are pursuing a Master’s & or Ph.D
- Must live in 1 of the 15 participating WICHE states
- Apply to at least 1 of the 51 WICHE colleges
- Apply directly to the office of graduate studies & identify self as a WRGP applicant
PSEP (Professional Student Exchange Program)
- Enroll in a qualifying graduate programs (1 of 275)
- Students seeking enrollment in a professional program in 1 of the 12 participating western WICHE states.
- Most students can receive in state tuition prices & or reduced tuition at private institutions.
- Home state pays a support fee to assist in tuition costs.
- Must study in 1 of the following fields:
- Dentistry, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Osteopathic Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Podiatry, Veterinary Medicine
Last Modified on June 6, 2016