• transfer students
    Open Enrollment - if you are requesting to attend a school outside of your residential boundaries, you must complete the appropriate forms available at the Corona-Norco Unified School District Office. The papers are only handled during a short time in December and January - once the window closes, no further transfers are generally approved. Click here for more information.

    Board Policy #5122 states that: “Prior to the start of any upcoming school year, students shall be permitted to request enrollment in any District school of choice during 'open enrollment periods' (December 1 to January 15). Intra-District Transfer Requests will only be approved where district projections indicate that transfer space will be available. An Intra-District transfer may be revoked with the student returned to their school of residence when school staff document that the student has been classified as a habitual truant and has had at least one subsequent full day truancy or tardy in excess of 30 minutes without a valid excuse, repeatedly violated any provision of Ed. Code 48900 – 48900.7 and other means of correction have failed to bring about an improvement in behavior, or provided false information on their transfer request or documents.”