Welcome to Miss Lusk's page!!
Miss LuskCase CarrierDepartments:Social ScienceSpecial EducationSchedule:2nd period: Econ/Government Basics and Essentials3rd period: Modern World History Essentials4th period: Econ/Government Basics and Essentials5th period: Econ/Government Basics and Essentials
- Grades are updated ASAP, but no later than one week from the date they were due
- All students have the opportunity to request a make-up test when they have earned an F, but testing must be completed during their own scheduled time (before school, lunch or after school)
- All students have the opportunity to complete test corrections* to bring up any test score
- First lunch my aide and/or I are available to help students make-up any assignments they need help with/were absent for
- Students are responsible for all assignments when absent; if ppt/notes were taken on a day they were absent, they must come in on their own scheduled time (before school, either lunch or after school) to copy notes
* test corrections are available for all tests and quizzes. The FULL question and FULL answer must be written out correctly on a separate sheet of paper and stapled to the original test to receive 1/2 credit back for each answer completed (example: if each question is 2 points and your student missed 4 questions, they can recover 4 of the 8 points they missed with test corrections)Contact Information:Email Address: LLusk@cnusd.k12.ca.usPhone: 951-739-5670 Ext. 20212Advisor/Coach:Mock TrialCollege/University Attended:University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)Azusa Pacific University (APU)Degrees Earned:Bachelor of Arts in Analytical PhilosophyEducation Specialist Credential for Mild to Moderate DisabilitiesMaster of Arts in Special Education