2009 2010 2011 2013 2014
2015 2016 2017
I always appreciate gifts for holidays, my birthday, Teacher Appreciation, and the end of the year...but the gift that I would truly appreciate is a donation (of any amount) to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure. I feel that it is a gift that will keep on giving to so many.
You can make a donation by clicking here.
November 16-18, 2018, I will walk 60 miles over three days...* because I had so much fun walking with my friends in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
* because I am healthy and can walk for those who can't
* because I can raise monies to fund research, education, screening, and treatment
* because I have friends who battle this disease, and want them to have a life free from breast cancer
* because "Blisters Don't Need Chemo"...my favorite saying in the 2009 walk
* because I have daughters, two grand-daughters, nieces, and friends I want to live in a world without breast cancer
* because I want to make a difference.
I've made a commitment to work hard to raise money for breast cancer research and treatment, and need your help and support.
Therefore, I hope you will please consider supporting me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! In November, I will be doing my part by walking 60 miles in 3 days to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
I started my training, for this cause, in March 2009. I will continue to walk and train until the grand finale next November in San Diego. I have made such great memories each year and am very excited to be participating again. I know it will make a real difference to the millions of people affected by breast cancer.
In the past eight years, I have raised $16,100. The required amount to participate, each year, is $2,300. Please help me by donating at http://www.the3day.org/goto/TerriStahlheber2018
I’ll do the work. I’ll put in the miles, the sweat, and the time…. won’t you please consider making a donation?!
Pink is NOT just a color, it’s an ATTITUDE!
♥ Terri Stahlheber