GREAT SHORT ANSWER
When you write an answer to a question, the reader should beable to find the question inside your answer! Follow the tips below to help you construct your answer to a question.
1. Read the question carefully.
2. Circlekey words in the question.
3. Write youranswer in a complete sentence beginning with a capital letter and ending withpunctuation.
4. Put thewords you circled in the question in your answer.
5. Don’tleave your reader guessing. Be specificand don’t use pronouns in your answer.