Students are permitted to run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays before school from 8:00-8:20 a.m.
***Please note that during inclement weather 100 Mile Club will be cancelled.
The 100 Mile Club® is a physical fitness and life skills project for all individuals based on the goal of running (or walking) 100 miles at school during a single school year. Students will have the opportunity to exercise their bodies through stretching and running (or walking) activities as they move closer and closer to 100 miles and their very own gold medal. Prizes are also awarded at 25 miles, 50 miles, and 75 miles.
The 100 Mile Club is a personal journey toward a very personal goal.
- It is not a race with anyone but yourself.
- We NEVER compare students.
- We never race or compete between classes or students to see who makes 100 miles “first.”
- 100 Mile Club is not an external competition. The competition is with your biggest rival: yourself.
- We celebrate all personal successes at the end of the school year. 100 miles or not, we award students together, celebrate together, and never separate out those that make 100 miles from those that do not.
- The personal successes students feel while on the 100 Mile Club journey are unquantifiable but ever-present. We celebrate those most of all.
For more information visit the official wegpage by clicking the link http://100mileclub.com/index.html