The 100 Mile Club® is a physical fitness and life skills project for all individuals based on the goal of running (or walking) 100 miles at school or work during a single school year.This year, our class will be working together to reach at least 75% of our 100 mile goal. Students will have the opportunity to exercise their bodies through stretching and running (or walking) activities as they move closer and closer to 100 miles and their very own gold medal.
Your child may participate each morning from 7:25 a.m.-7:45a.m.
100 Mile Club officially begins the second month of school.
The 100 Mile Club is a personal journey toward a very personal goal.
- It is not a race with anyone but yourself.
- We NEVER compare students.
- We never race or compete between classes or students to see who makes 100 miles “first”.
- 100 Mile Club is not an external competition. The competition is with your biggest rival: yourself.
- We celebrate all personal successes at the end of the school year. 100 miles or not, we award students together, celebrate together, and never separate out those that make 100 miles from those that do not.
- The personal successes students feel while on the 100 Mile Club journey are unquantifiable but ever-present. We celebrate those most of all.