Class of 2020
2015-16 Registration Information
for Incoming 9th Graders
Counselors visit feeder intermediate schools starting in January to review course offerings and to answer any questions students might have. Students are given handouts to take home and share with their families.
- Counselor Visits to Feeder Intermediate Schools
- NIS - 1/30
- CFIS - 2/6
- AIS - 2/12
- Helpful Resources to Assist You with Selecting Classes
March 18, 2015
All incoming 9th graders will be invited to an 8th Grade Parent Night where they will get to come an explore the campus and get to know the staff. A flyer with complete details will be uploaded in February.
- Tours of NHS
- Presentations by Advanced Placement (AP) teachers, Athletics, and AVID
- Turn in course selection worksheets to counselors
- Principal's message with ROTC presenting Colors, Band performance, and more!
- Food Trucks
Fall Registration takes place the week before the next school year begins. Students will have an opportunity to turn in registration forms, pick up schedules, check-out a locker, check-out textbooks, sign-on to the computer (required annually), purchase items from ASB, and get yearbook pictures taken.
Administrator Who Oversees the Registration Process:
Administrator Who Oversees the Counseling Dept: