USING Q PARENTCONNECTThis reference guide will help you locate and log into Q PARENTCONNECT , and assist you through some of the features that make Q PARENTCONNECT a great way to monitor you child’s progress and help them continue to excel at Corona Fundamental Intermediate School through effective communication between all stakeholders.
FINDING Q PARENTCONNECT& LOGGING INTo access Q ParentConnect, please go to http://www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/cfis and click on "ParentConnect" on the left quick links column of the page. Click on the logo of the two computers shaking hands. Alternatively, you may go directly to ParentConnect by entering the following Web address in your Internet browser: http://www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/parentconnectStep 1:The ParentConnect Login window will appear.Step 2:Enter your PINAnd Temporary PasswordThen Click: Logon
**You may need to allow pop-ups for this site in your Internet web browser**
Step 3: IMPORTANT! - - Change Your Password!Once you have logged in, you must change your password by entering your Temporary Password (A), your Email Address (B), your New Password (C) and then Submit (D).ACCESSING STUDENT INFORMATIONStep 1:
If you have more than one child at a school with ParentConnect, select which child’s information to access via the Student drop-down menu at the left.
You access your child’s information by clicking on the links on the left column.
News – News and information on upcoming events can be found at the Corona Fundamental main web page at www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/cfis
- Demographics – The demographic data on your child. You may want to review this page to be sure that the school has the most up-to-date information. You can click on the E-mail school personnel link at the bottom if you have questions or changes.
- Contacts – This page lists your child’s contact information, including parent or legal guardian, and Emergency Contacts. Here again, you may wish to review this information to be sure that the school has the most up-to-date information.
- Schedule – This page lists your child’s current class schedule.
- Attendance – This page contains any pertinent information regarding your child’s attendance. Again, you can click on the E-mail school personnel link to e-mail school attendance personnel.
- Assignments – Here you can view your child’s progress in their classes. This page defaults to showing the most current assignments. If you click on Show All Assignments in the upper-left corner, you can see all assignments. Remember, you will only be able to view the gradebooks of teachers who are currently using the Q Gradebook program and teachers have the option to show or hide assignments.
- Transcript – This page includes all recorded grade history at Corona Norco-Unified School District.