Ms. Miller's Class Supply List - 2017-18
You may have received this list at the end of 4th Grade, but in case you didn't, here's what I need you to bring to school:
5th Grade requires a 3-Inch binder. Our school is providing you with a binder! If you prefer to buy your own, the best type is a "D-Ring". Make sure it is sturdy and well-constructed. Don't forget - 3-inch!
- 8 big tab plastic dividers with pockets. A great one is Avery #11903.
- 1 package of notebook paper. Wide-rule is best.
- 1 composition book
- 6 individual one-subject spiral-bound and 3-hole punched notebooks. Choose one with a lightweight cover. These will be stored IN your binder. Heavy covered-notebooks take up too much space and make your binder very heavy.
- Pencil Pouch: Clear or mesh window. Choose one with a REALLY GOOD ZIPPER! Sturdy, well-made is important.
Pencil Pouch Supplies
- 2 pencils (mechanical preferred with extra lead)
- 2 different color highlighters
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 2 Expo dry erase markers (not yellow)
- 1 pack of Post-It Notes
Parents and Students: Your binder and pencil pouch supplies need to be replenished throughout the year. Now is a great time to stock up, while stores like Target and Staples have their big "Back to School" sales!
If you would like to help out, here are the supplies we always need. The items marked in red are the ones we use the most!
- Kleenex, Kleenex, and MORE Kleenex!
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Post-It Notes - TONS of them!
- Expo Dry Erase Markers
- Cap Erasers
- Hand Sanitizer for our sink