Teacher Contact Information
The majority of class communication will be done through Remind, which is a texting app that I use for communication. It will be required that each student who has a phone as well as parents/guardians sign up/subscribe (free) for this service. Any texts that you receive will be solely from me. This app allows me to push out information to all students at one time and respond to you in real time. I will use it for homework, test reminders, project timelines, student praise, etc...
This will be your student's first homework assignment in my class. You can find the directions for subscription below or in their junior high planner, which will be given to the them on the first day of school.
Please subscribe to the service by:
1. Opening up a text message
2. Where you type a phone number, type 81010
3. In the message field, type @toddpe and then send the text
4. You will receive a text back from the app asking you for your name
5. Send a text back that states your students full name and who you are: example: ChrisColburn'sMom
6. You are enrolled!
Please either email me or text me through the Remind App for a more immediate response. If you leave me a voicemail, I will not be able to respond until after school hours or the next morning before school begins.
- Ways To Contact Teacher
- Text me through the Remind App!
- 951-736-5035 (school phone number)