Welcome to First Grade C-Track!
Name: Miss Stephanie WithersSubjects: 1st Grade C-TrackEmail Address: Stephanie.Withers@cnusd.k12.ca.us
Phone number: 951-736-7737
I am super excited to be teaching the first grade this year!About the Teacher:
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Chinese food or really good Pad Thai.
- Favorite Beverage: Diet Coke
- Least Favorite Food: I don't eat any seafood!
- Favorite Thing Ever: DISNEY! Disneyland is my happy place!
- Pets: I have a beagle named Jack.
- Favorite Place to Shop: I love Amazon! I spend more money there than anywhere else. LOL! I can also be found at Bath and Body Works, Marshall's, and Target.
- Favorite Book: I couldn't possibly choose! I LOVE reading! I am really into suspense/mysteries right now!
- Favorite Movie: I can't choose! I can find something to like about almost any movie. I tend to re-watch movies a lot.
- Hobbies: I like to try new crafts. I like to draw; although I am not a professional by any means! I am currently teaching myself to play the ukulele.
- Teaching Experience: I received my teaching credential from Cal State Fullerton in 2009. I have substitute and student taught in all grades, K-6, for several years. I also helped run the A.S.E.S. after-school program at Garretson Elementary School for a year. I have three years experience teaching the 4th grade, one year experience teaching the 6th grade, and one year experience teaching 5th grade. I have always loved the lower grades and am super excited to be teaching the 1st grade this year!