Welcome to Miss Pollino's Class!
Important Information for the First Day:
1) Parent Information Night is on Thursday, July 12th, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
2) Please return the important paperwork inside the Ronald Reagan folder and Communication folder ASAP!
3) School STARTS at 7:45 a.m. and ENDS at 2:10 p.m. Every Wednesday, EXCEPT for the first Wednesday, July 12th, is early release dismissal at 1:10 p.m. THIS WEDNESDAY ONLY we will be dismissed at 2:10 p.m.
4) Students should not be on campus until 7:30 a.m., unless they are having breakfast in the cafeteria which begins at 7:15 a.m.
5) At the end of the school day, I will walk students from the classroom to the dismissal area - in the front of the school, behind the double gates located by the bike rack. Please inform any older siblings to come to the first grade area to be picked up with their sibling there. Do NOT leave your car unattended in the loading zone. If you want to get out of your car, please park in a parking space, or on the street curb, and walk to the gate.
6) In the Communication folder going home on the first day, there is a supply list. The professional box is MANDATORY and the fun box is OPTIONAL. If you need any accommodations, please let me know.
7) Classroom/School Visits: Parents, please communicate with me on Class Dojo if you would like to come volunteer in the classroom. I will send home the form you will need to complete and add you to my list in the office. All visitors must sign-in with the front office using the RAPTOR security system.
8) If there are any MEDICAL problems or HEALTH concerns, please let me know on the first day of school and in the "Getting to know your child" survey in their communication folder.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (951) 736-7737.
Looking forward to a fantastic school year and meeting everyone on the First Day of School on Tuesday and at Parent Information Night on Thursday!