Welcome to Ms. Walther's Class!
Important Information for the First Day:
1) Parent Information Night is on Thursday, July 13th, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
2) Please return the important paperwork inside the Ronald Reagan folder and Communication folder ASAP!
3) School STARTS at 7:45 a.m. and ENDS at 2:10 p.m. Every Wednesday, EXCEPT for the first Wednesday, July 12th, is early release dismissal at 1:10 p.m. THIS WEDNESDAY ONLY we will be dismissed at 2:10 p.m.
4) Students should not be on campus until 7:30 a.m., unless they are having breakfast in the cafeteria which begins at 7:15 a.m.
5) At the end of the school day, first grade will be dismissing students inside the double gates on the left side of the school (near the bike racks). Students will give me a high five when they see their family member who is picking them up. If older siblings are picking them up, please tell them to meet us there.
6) In the Communication folder going home on the first day, there is a supply list. Please do not send in large packs of crayons that will not allow their pencil box to close.
7) Classroom/School Visits: Parents, please communicate with me on Class Dojo if you would like to come volunteer in the classroom. I will send home the form you will need to complete and add you to my list in the office. All visitors must sign-in with the front office using the RAPTOR security system.
8) If there are any MEDICAL problems or HEALTH concerns, please let me know on the first day of school and in the "Getting to know your child" survey in their communication folder.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail me at email@example.com or call me at (951) 736-7737.
Looking forward to a fantastic school year and meeting everyone on the First Day of School on Tuesday and at Parent Information Night on Thursday!