Break-In Staff Meeting8/4/17 & 8/5/17Friday:
- Escape Room/Breakout with Wyle Labs
- Digital Citizenship
- SBAC Tentative Scores for High School 2017 - an extra 22 minutes on the 22nd of every month this year!
- 1st Day of School Bell Schedule
- Union Members Needed (Stiller)
- Staff Camping Trip (Stiller) - email her direct to rsvp!
- This Year's Goal: Excellent Customer Service! (Ibbetson)
- Mandated Reporter: Email • Link to Handbook
- Check out the new CTE and Career Pathways website!
- Duties Sign-Ups (Cameron)
- No-Go List Updates for 2017-18 (Beronich)
- Visitor Check-In Procedures (Beronich)
- Admin Duty List - many changes this year!
- 1st Day Bell Schedule
- Program Codes
- Update Emergency Card Online (only if you have any changes)
- Gradebook Settings for TA's
- Report Card Timelines
- Teacher Websites - update picture and new syllabus (must have make-up work policy, absent policy, etc.)
- Communication - Sunday Email Blasts & Teacher Mass Email Instructions & #wearenorco
- Electronic Devices Update: Cell Phone Policy (old) • Electronic Devices Policy (new)
- Discipline Update: Teachers who remove students from classroom, must have face-to-face meeting with parent within a reasonable amount of time (ed code 48910). Additionally, SpEd students must count ACP time when calculating time out of class (suspension days).
- Step Up to the Future Presentation (Mong & Sanchez) - college day on same day as PSAT in Oct
- Counselor Presentation (Counseling Dept.)
- Staff Photos - Tuesday 8/8/17 from 7am to 12pm (Cafeteria)
- PTSA Membership $10