AP WORLD HANDOUTS
CH 16 STUDYGUIDE Not required, just here as a study tool if you choose to use!
CH 17 STUDYGUIDE Starting with Ch 17 ALL chapter studyguides are required!
1. About 3 weeks into 2nd semester there will be a 50 SBMCQ Test on Period 4!
2. That will be chapters 21-27 (*Most of the content in CH 21 is Period 4, not Period 3, our textbook goes a bit 'rogue' on periodization compared to AP Central Key Concepts).
3. I suggest looking over KHAN Academy as we get closer to major exams and the AP exam in May. BTW, Khan Academy works directly with College Board for ALL of their AP prep courses.
4. The DBQ from Dec 4/5 will be used for an AP Reader grading activity when we get back!
5. Below I am posting the Period 4 review materials that are optional for you to utilize.
6. Below is also the REQUIRED CH 25 Studyguide.
Hello, In addition to your Chapter 30 Studyguide, I also uploaded Period 5 Review handouts since our Period 5 Exam is in a couple of weeks!
Period 5 Exam will be Thurs/Fri March 8/9!
Political Cartoon- Things to consider...
What can you learn from this primary document in regards to "spheres of influence," extraterritoriality, economic concessions, unequal treaties, etc?
What is the artist trying to communicate?
What is a caricature... Why would the artist use caricature?
Using your Study Guide, know these possible topics for the SAQ Test:
For those who like to plan ahead... a couple weeks after break there will be a Period 6 Exam. Below are the studyguide/overview handouts for Period 6!
Here is to throwing back to Period 1 and 2... I did not have these 'Era' Review Guides earlier in the year.
ATTENTION... AS WRITTEN ON THE WHITE BOARD YOU WILL HAVE ONE CH 36 SAQ QUESTION, REFER TO THE RUBRIC POSTED ABOVE... KEYTERMS ARE KEY!!! THEY ARE SPECIFIC DETAILS/EVIDENCE.
MAU MAU REBELLION- ACTIVITY FOR WEDNESDAY... PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING HAND-OUTS FOR CLASS ON WEDNESDAY!
AFTERSCHOOL REVIEW SCHEDULE:
This website shows what would happen if a nuclear bomb went off... Just posting if you are curious to check it out...
In case you were absent: Mr. Lasseter's Period One Review- Key Concepts
CHECK THESE OUT!!! NOT REQUIRED, BUT EXTREMELY USEFUL- Hint I am not giving credit, but I am HIGHLY recomending you downlaod these hand-outs for your own use.
"MUST KNOW DATES & GEOGRAPHY" Below:
PERIOD 2 REVIEW VIDEOS BELOW:
PERIOD 3 REVIEW VIDEOS BELOW:
PERIOD 4 REVIEW VIDEOS BELOW:
PERIOD 5 REVIEW VIDEOS
PERIOD 6 REVIEW VIDEOS
COLLEGE BOARD SURVEY