AP WORLD HANDOUTS
CH 16 STUDYGUIDE Not required, just here as a study tool if you choose to use!
CH 17 STUDYGUIDE Starting with Ch 17 ALL chapter studyguides are required!
1. About 3 weeks into 2nd semester there will be a 50 SBMCQ Test on Period 4!
2. That will be chapters 21-27 (*Most of the content in CH 21 is Period 4, not Period 3, our textbook goes a bit 'rogue' on periodization compared to AP Central Key Concepts).
3. I suggest looking over KHAN Academy as we get closer to major exams and the AP exam in May. BTW, Khan Academy works directly with College Board for ALL of their AP prep courses.
4. The DBQ from Dec 4/5 will be used for an AP Reader grading activity when we get back!
5. Below I am posting the Period 4 review materials that are optional for you to utilize.
6. Below is also the REQUIRED CH 25 Studyguide.
Hello, In addition to your Chapter 30 Studyguide, I also uploaded Period 5 Review handouts since our Period 5 Exam is in a couple of weeks!