THE FRENCH REVOLUTION
Pages 205 – 206
#1 – #4---A(Answer) + C (Cite)
1. What is considered to be the first act of the French Revolution?
2. Who inspired the French citizens to overthrow their king and create a republican form of government?
3. Why did many Americans support the French Revolution?
4. Why were some Americans worried about the French Revolution?
#5 – #7-----A (Answer) + C (Cite) + E (Explain, Elaborate, or Extend)
5. Explain why Americans should have supported France against Great Britain.
6. Explain why Americans should have supported Great Britain against France.
7. Who did President Washington decide America should support in the French / British war?
(For Cite—Washington’s opinion to Congress)