How can I enroll my child?
Parents interested in enrolling their child in Dual Language Immersion, must do the following:
- Attend a Parent Information Meeting the year prior to your child entering TK/K. Click here for upcoming meeting dates.
- Complete a Student Information Profile at a DLI site
- Observe dual language immersion classes at a K-6 DLI site
- A requirement verification form will be provided after completion of both the Parent Information Meeting and classroom visitation
- Complete the district’s registration procedures during the enrollment period at the child’s home school (March/April)