Saturday, December 16, 2017
Home of College Bound Kids!
“Students rise to the level of expectation.”
Welcome to Mr. Diaz's Home Page!!!
Home Gardens 4th Grade T-Track
Name: Mr. Jorge Diaz
Universities/Colleges Attended: University of La Verne & Chapman University
Degrees Earned: B. A. and M.A. in Education
Phone number: 951-736-3219
Welcome to 4th Grade T-Track's home page. This page will provide some quick links, support, and information designed to assist you in class. Textbook support is located in the "Quick Links" section below. Homework, upcoming projects, and important dates and events are listed below as well. If you would like information about me, our daily schedule, to see class work, what supplies our class needs, or some useful websites to practice or gain information useful for 4th grade, please use the links on the left. Updates will occur periodically, but the best way to get current information is to e-mail me at email@example.com - Please let me know if any problems arise! Thank you, and I hope you visit again soon!
- www.pearsonrealize.com - Link to our math program's website. Print homework, review lessons, and access your text book.
- Science - Link to our Science program's website. Do crosswords, watch short videos, review lessons, and explore science concepts.
- Social Studies - Link to our Social Studies program's website. View pictures, go to museums, watch short videos, review lessons, and explore Social Studies concepts.
- Language Arts-Link to our Language Arts program's website. Play games in the English section, review lessons and stories, and explore language arts.
- Home Gardens Academy-Link to our school's website.
Important Information/ Upcoming Events!Just a Quick Note for Parents:Assignments on Pearson Success for the month of August will soon be ready to go. Feel free to have your children review any of the math activities. The other links above will also be available for extra practice.Thanks!Homework-Starting at the beginning of the week, daily assignments will be written here. Each day's work will continue to be posted through the end of the week. At the beginning of each new week, the previous week's assignments will be removed. This will allow everyone access to multiple days of assignments in the event of unforseen or prolonged absences. I will try to have the assignments posted everyday by 3:00 pm. Simply log on from any computer, and you should be ready to go!Thanks,Mr. DiazHomework - Week of December 11, 2017MondayMath: Practice 11-3Science: English Textbook Pages 228 #1-8.Other: Read for 20 minutes.TuesdayMath: Practice 11-4Writing: Write two parts to "An Exciting Time" essay.Other: Read for 20 minutes..WednesdayMath: Practice 11-5Writing: Write the remaining paragraphs to "An Exciting Time" essay.Other: Read for 20 minutes.ThursdayMath: Practice 11-6Writing: Write two parts (paragraphs) to "Visita de una persona famosa" essay. Also finish writing final draft to "An Exciting Time"Other: Read for 20 minutes._____________________________Parent Signature