It is the responsibility of the student's parents, guardian, or caretaker to obtain all of the necessary papers listed below. Registration requirements and procedures as mandated by state, county, and CNUSD are as follows:
1. Call the school office for an appointment (951)736-4600. Ask for Mrs. Coco/Registration
2. Parent, Court-appointed Legal Guardian, or Caregiver (the person with whom the student lives) along with a current photo ID (passport, driver license) must accompany the student.
3. Immunization Records
: click here
for CNUSD Minimum Immunization Requirements
4. Unofficial Transcript - Please bring previous school classes/grades/and withdrawal grades (classes/grades that the student is taking during the present trimester). You may have them fax it to us at 951-736-4623.
5. Birth Certificate may be substituted with adoption papers, passport, or court orders.
6. Gas, water, or electrical bill with parent, guardian, or caregiver's name/address on it must be brought also. If the student and parent lives with another family, then the person whose name and address appears on the bill must also come to the registration appointment along with their bill and photo ID.
7. Home Language Assessment - If a language other than English is inserted on the Home Language Survey sheet, then the student must have his/her language tested at the Language Assessment Center located at 300 Buena Vista Avenue, Corona, CA. You must take proof of all of the immunizations to the testing.
8. IEP copy - for all students in Special Ed classes, please bring the most recent copy which, if you have misplaced yours, you may get from the previous school or have them fax it to us @ 951-736-4623.
9. Expelled Students must bring a copy of the readmittance letter that was issued by the school district where the expulsion occurred. If you have not been readmitted yet, call 951-736-5178 and ask for Ms. Chavez, Pupil Services Dept., CNUSD.
10. Completed CNUSD registration packet.
**Notice: In the event that it is determined a false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information is used to establish residency and secure registration in the District, such registration shall be cosidered null and void.