1. Follow the directions of all school personnel.
2. Students must not arrive at school earlier than 15 minutes before the start of school and must depart no later than 15 minutes after school as supervision is limited to this time frame.
3. Students must be on time to class.
4. Students must observe the school dress code at all times while on campus and on field trips.
5. Students must care for school property and respect the personal property of others.
6. Gum chewing is not permitted at any time on campus.
7. Food, drink, or candy is not permitted outside of the lunch area.
8. Running, yelling or whistling in the halls is not permitted.
9. Littering is not permitted.
10. Popping bags/water bottle lids or throwing food at lunch will result in 5 days of lunch ACP.
11. Skateboards, scooters, radios, pagers, cameras, tape players, electronic devices, toys, or other valuable items are not permitted.
12. Excessive amounts of money brought to school are not appropriate.
13. C.F.I.S. P.E. hats may be worn during P.E. only.
14. Students are not permitted to have permanent markers. (Highlighters are OK)
15. Graffiti or gang writing is not allowed anywhere including book covers and notebooks.
16. Aerosol cans are not permitted.
17. Spitting or gleeking is not permitted.
18. Forgery is not permitted and is a violation of our Ethics Policy.
19. Teasing and/or put-downs are not permitted.
20. Swearing and/or rude gestures are not permitted.
21. Lighters or matches are not allowed at school.
22. Poppers, smoke bombs, stink bombs are not permitted.
23. Theft is not permitted.
24. Fighting, harassing, horseplay, hazing, threatening or intimidating others are not permitted.
25. Tobacco, alcohol, and controlled substances are not permitted.
26. Knives and dangerous objects are not allowed on campus.
The Board of Education prohibits bullying at any district location. Bullying occurs when one or more students threaten, harass, or intimidate another student through intimidating/threatening words or actions which may include, but are not limited to, notes or messages (written or electronic), comments, slurs, innuendos, teasing, jokes or epithets.
Harassment, including sexual, can be anything from teasing to racial slurs and physically pushing someone around to intimidate them. This also includes hazing behaviors such as recognizing a student’s birthday by physically harming the person involved. We are dedicated to do all we can to stop this type of behavior. Since this usually occurs when adults are not present, it is important for students to inform their teachers or school personnel when this happens. The administrator will handle harassment complaints sternly and with the utmost confidentiality in order to protect students from being harassed.
* Verbal harassment: Offensive comments, jokes, slurs, graphic or verbal comments of a sexual nature.
* Visual harassment: Offensive posters, cartoons, graffiti, drawings, objects or gestures.
* Physical harassment: Unwelcome or offensive touching, pantsing, impeding or blocking of movement.
Sexual harassment will not be tolerated and will be dealt with in a disciplinary manner. Students should be aware that certain serious violations are against the law and will be dealt with accordingly.
BOY / GIRL RELATIONSHIPS
Students are expected to show maturity and respect in their relationships with other students. Any displays of affection such as holding hands, hugging, or kissing are considered inappropriate for school.