The scholars at Bunnell University will be learning how to set goals for the future. One goal we talk a great deal about is attending a four-year college. We will begin to learn about universities, what they are, how they operate, and how our years at Reagan and beyond prepare us for success. Each month we will spotlight certain topics related to this university focus. Ask your young scholar throughout the year what they are learning and planning for the future. Check back on this page to learn what we have studied. GO SCHOLARS!!!
Kindergarteners are learning the qualities of a scholar at Bunnell University (see below)
* DONATE A UNIVERSITY PENNANT FROM THE COLLEGE YOU ATTENDED. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Here are the first six university pennants we will discuss and use as names of our table groups for the month of July.
A for Air Force Academy
B for Boston University
C for Columbia University
D for Dartmouth College
- We call our classroom Bunnell University because we are interested in learning the most we can this year
- Class tables are the names of universities
- We understand a scholar is a leader, helper, and hard worker
- Scholars are kind and helpful to others
- Scholars challenge themselves to learn more
- We write EVERY day at school and at home
- Scholars always demonstrate a kind and caring attitude toward others
- Scholars READ, READ, READ, and WRITE, WRITE, WRITE
- Scholars only say positive comments towards others to encourage and praise