PROCEDURES FOR TRANSPORTING STUDENTS TO LINCOLN ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL
SCHOOL RULES AND PROCEDURES
1. Arrival Time: 7:45 – 8:00 A.M. Kindergarten & Grades 1-6
11:00 – 11:13 P.M. Kindergarten
2. Pickup Time: 11:54 – 12:04 A.M. Kindergarten
2:26 - 2:40 Primary Grades (1-3)
2:28 - 2:40 Upper Grades (4-6)
3:07 - 3:17 P.M. Kindergarten
3. Students may be dropped off at the front or the back of school, depending on Track assignment, between
7:45 – 8:00 in the designated loading/unloading areas.Do not allow students to enter or exit a car in the red zone.
4. Campus supervision begins at 7:45 a.m. Please do not drop your child off before then unless they are buying
5. Cars exiting from the front Loading Zone are required to make aright turn only.
6. After school supervision will be provided in the pickup areas for (15) minutes only. Parents must be consistently
7.If a student has not been picked up within the (15) minute period, he/she will be taken to the office. Parents
must come to the office to sign out their child. Please bring picture I.D. with you.
8. Parents are strongly encouraged to arrange their own carpools. This can greatly reduce the problem of
traffic congestion and increase safety for our walkers.
9. Parking and leaving your car in the yellow curb zones is never permitted.
10. Pickup Areas and Student Assignments:
I. *Cars must continue moving forward as far as possible in the Yellow Curb Loading/Unloading
Zone before stopping for passengers.DRIVERS MUST STAY IN THE VEHICLE.
II. *Parents parking along the "Green" curb on Fullerton for pickup purposes mustget out of their
cars and meet their childon the sidewalk. Parents are responsible for crossing their children
across the "LOADING" and "PASS THRU" lanes. Children will not be allowed to cross this lane on their
III. *In order to facilitate dismissal, students on Tracks A & C should be picked up in the front of the school
and students on Tracks B & D at the back of the school (via Cedar Street). Exceptions must be
requested in writing and given to your child’s teacher on the first day of school