Welcome to the College & Career Center!
(951) 738-2123 Direct Line(951) 738-2100 x1717 School Line
AnnouncementsTranscript Requests(Will not include Spring semester 2017Former ERHS students(select Roosevelt)End-of-Year/Final TranscriptComing in MayRemind - College & Career Center RemindersShort text messages will be sent to notify students of events, lunchtime visitors, scholarships & courtesy deadlines.To sign up send a text to 81010 (951 795-4167) and enter code into text box (including the @ sign).
Code (including @ sign)
Class of 2017
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
Class of 2020
Class of 2021 @c21erhs Military Alerts @gomilitaryLunchtime PresentationsSign up for College Alerts to be notify of a college representative scheduled to be on campus.
"Front of the Line" lunch pass is available upon request from Ms. Roeder if attending presentation.8 Useful resources for writing scholarships & college admission essaysThe Career Center is located in the heart of the Quad
School Code: 054-078
Student Services 7:15 AM - 3:15 PMWord is getting out about it being the best place on campus to spend lunch periods.Students are welcome to come in with their breakfast or lunch and utilize resources.Career and College Resources:
- Lunchtime Presentations : College, Military & Careers
- Catalogs, Books, Encyclopedia of Careers, Adverts, DVDs
- Computers / Internet / Research Programs
- College Testing Information
- SAT Practice Test Booklets
- ACT Practice Test Booklets
- Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
- Colleges, Recruiters & Armed Forces Contact Information
- College Fairs (Fall & Spring)
- College Applications Assistance
Last Modified on May 31, 2017