1. Never give out your name, address, phone number, e-mail, password, or school name.
2. Never send a picture of yourself to a stranger.
3. Never open e-mails, files, or web pages from people you don’t know or trust.
4. Always check with an adult before downloading.
5. Never respond to new people online.
6. Tell an adult if something makes you uncomfortable, scared, or confused.
7. Tell an adult if anyone online asks to meet you in person.
8. Never tell a stranger where you are going and what time you will be there.
9. Never enter a chat room without an adult present.
10. Do not share details about your life with others online.
11. Do not use mean or rude language online.
12. Do not buy or order anything online without adult supervision
13. Make sure you create a strong password and never share your password with anyone.
14. If you are being bullied by someone online make sure to tell an adult and stop interacting with the bully. Bullies are usually looking for a reaction.