On behalf of the staff at Washington Elementary School, we are happy to welcome you to the 2017-18 school year! We are excited to begin the year with our amazing Washington staff and community.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure your children can achieve their highest potential. We understand that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school as they prepare for their academic future
Please consider joining our school PTA and also becoming involved within your child’s class. All student’s benefit from your involvement. Your child’s teacher is always looking for a volunteer, even if it isn’t every week. Any time that is spent on campus supporting staff and students benefits our school community as a whole.
The wonderful Washington staff is privileged to be a part of this school community. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
Veronica Rodriguez Angela Lathrop
Principal, Washington Elementary Assistant Principal, Washington Elementary
951-736-3326 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com