Physical Education Department
2. Students must wear proper, approved P.E. uniform each day and appropriate tennis shoes.
3. When the whistle blows students must stop, look, & listen.
4. Report all injuries to a P.E. Teacher immediately.
5. Horseplay, play fighting, and wrestling will not be tolerated. Good sportsmanship must be displayed at all times.
6. Misuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
7. Students must use restroom before or after class.
8. Students are not allowed to share P.E. uniforms.
9. Students may not leave the class or locker room without the teacher’s permission.
10. For students' safety and that of others, JEWELRY must be removed before participating in any activity (i.e. body piercings, earrings, rings, necklaces).
11. No jumping off the bleachers or hanging on basketball poles or rims.
12. All students who are ABSENT and/or are MEDICALLY LIMITED must complete make-up work (see individual teacher for assignment).
RESUMING ACTIVITIES: Remember, all students on medical restrictrictions may not resume unlimited participation until a medical doctor has issued a release or has an end date included on the medical doctor's note (please drop off in the Main Office or fax to 951-736-3208).
MAKE-UP WORK: All students are expected to complete make-up assignments for each day the student is not able to fully participate. Please see individual teachers for their individual required assignments.