1. Got Night School? See your counselor for details.
2. Have you ordered a cap and gown to wear at graduation? You have until March 6th. That’s only four more days.
3. Ferocious Friday is this Friday, March 6th. Wear camo for candy!!
4. Real Life is taking a two week break. Our next topic is Boy Meets Girl starting March 19th.
5. Spring ahead! Set your clocks one hour forward this Saturday.
6. Come to the Roar Store and get your own Flat Stanley or Flat Stella.
7. Did you know that the original Mickey Mouse balloons were black and white? Grad Nite tickets $90.
8. Tomorrow. Taquito Tuesday. Roar Store
9. Social Studies and Math tutoring today from 2-63.
10. This week’s GRIT quote from Winston Churchill: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts."