OGHS GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONSSince Orange Grove High School is a unique place there are also unique rules and regulations that are specific to Orange Grove which students may not be familar with. Please review these policies below.
- School bags or back packs of any kind are not permitted on campus.
- Students who ride skateboards to school must report directly to the office upon arrival to leave off skateboards.
- Students who ride a bike must bring a lock and lock up their bike on the bike rack.
- No outside food or drink may be brought on to campus. Students who arrive with open containers or food will be asked to dispose of it immediately.
- Once students arrive on campus they must stay on site, no matter how early they are. Out-of-bounds areas include Adult Education and either parking lot. Students who leave will be considered truant and will recieve disciplinary consequences.
Last Modified on September 9, 2011