Parents wishing to enroll their students into Centennial High School are encouraged to contact the Registrars Office (951) 739-5678 or (951) 739-5679.  You will be required to complete the enrollment packet which includes an Emergency Card, a CNUSD Safe Schools Notification, Home Language Survey, Record of Special Services, and Class Placement Needs.  You will also be required to provide a current utility bill (only gas, water, electric, or trash) verifying residency within the Centennial High School boundaries. All students must provide documentation for all vaccinations, including documentation of a current Tdap (whooping cough) booster shot in order to enroll for the upcoming school year and a birth certificate.  Please remember that all students must be enrolled with their legal name.

Back to the Top